Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our 1 minute 34 seconds of fame

We were on KSL news Tuesday night. Did you see us? Grace was so cute, she wanted to hold the microphone and was all smiles. How did they find us? Well, they posted the story about the recalled crib early in the day and I posted a comment saying that crib looks just like my crib and it falls of the track sometimes. I never thought that two reporters would start contacting me. I didn't even know what kind of crib it was but they wanted to come interview us for the story. I told them if they were on time and fast because it was our anniversary and we were going out to dinner. The lady who came was prompt, fast and efficient. She did the camera work, the interview and let Grace hold the microphone while she put the equipment away. So about the crib, Grace did sleep in it last night. We said an extra special prayer to keep her safe and we will order the replacement part today.

5 comments:

Anderson Family said...

So very exciting. And yes Grace was a ham through the interview. What a cutie.

Shoni said...

So exciting and scary at the same time! Grace was so cute!

Unknown said...

I missed it dangit. But im glad you posted it so i could see it. That is dang scary and Grace is so cute!

Coby & Jill said...

How cool is that?!?! We don't get that channel....dang it!!
Wal-mart has very cute, affordable toddler beds. I put Ben in it a month before he turned 2 and it was cake. I bought special sheets, Thomas the Train, for the occasion.
If you're looking to switch her now, that's where I got a great deal.
Can I get your autograph?!?!

Ama said...

Cute little girl you have! Thats cool, but way scary!!!
HEY I TAGGED YOU ON MY BLOG "50 FUN things about me!"