Monday, April 5, 2010

Outtakes of a chilly family photo Shoot

Have you ever tried to take family pictures, when it's cold outside, and the kid's don't want to cooperate?
The Tyler/Hymas cousins made a good, long attempt at Easter/spring pictures. The grandchildren looked so smart in their Spring colors, there was a serious case of not wanting to sit still and smile going around.

And who could blame them? We were in a big open grassy area, where they could run. And run they did.
Mr. Comedian himself thought everything was hilarious that chilly afternoon - I'll most more pictures of him later. He kept looking at his cousin Travis like - "dude, that was funny!"

But, he was suffering from too short of nap syndrome, combined with I really need to not look at the camera and participate issues... But doesn't he look handsome in green?


It didn't last long, and the two of them started taking off in different directions.



This was the last picture I took - I figured it was time to call it quits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kids look darling in there cute easter get up! You always have them dressed dang cute though! Picture time is just always stressful :( they look cute anyway sometimes the ones where they wont cooperate are the ones you will look back on and like the most :)