Any how, back to the 4th. I kind of feel like we partied all weekend long! With the 4th being on Sunday Logan had their Fireworks Friday, Kaysville Saturday, Hyrum Monday, plus a few water fights and a parade we were tired by the time Tuesday came around. But I wouldn't have changed most of it for anything!
Here are some pics from the Hyrum parade....
Grace and her dad just chilling...
Grace and her Grandma watching the parade. Grace wasn't too aggresive about getting the candy, but she was aggressive about not sharing the Tyler loot!
This year several churchs had entries, it was cool to see all the different things they came up with.
Poor Adi had to have a massive infection lump cut off her foot the morning before the parade. She's a trooper!
Libby, Maggie and Nayvie (my cutie nieces)We had a BBQ at my moms afterwards and then the kids played on the water slide. We had a fun filled day topped off with fireworks at my moms. Just as we were finishing lighting the fireworks Max tripped and went head first into my moms brick entryway. He put his bottom 4 teeth through his lip and we had to rush him to the ER. Truthfully, I handled our 1st ER/injury visit pretty well. Ecspecially considering he bleed through the whole thing - we ended up bringing the dvd into the ER and he settled down and watched Curious George while the nurses numbed him and prepped him for stitches. But in the end the Doctor thought that glue would work and super glued it shut. I was so okay with this, as long as it held the less pain the better for my little man!
He was really swollen the next day and bruised, but by Wednesday the swelling was gone, the bruisng was gone by Thursday and he looks so much better now. We are so glad it wasn't worse!








3 comments:
What a fun fourth! I love the cute pictures! Ouch for Max. That couldn't have felt very good! I am glad he is feeling better!
LOl, I didnt even put up one decoration! Looser I know! I love 4th of july decorations!
cute pics from the parade, thanks for not posting the one of me!!
and you kinda did freak out when you seen how bad he was cut!!!! I thought you were gonna pass out or just not claim him as your own until he was all fixed! lol
glad he is all fixed now! :O)
Glad it wasnt worse for little Max! Fun pictures! I love the 4th too and was glad it lasted a whole weekend this year :)
Post a Comment