Max has so much personality it amazes me he doesn't burst, instead he runs around 100 miles an hour, and has no quiet voice.
Right now Max's loves Toy Story, Star Wars and Thomas the Train. His favorite toy is a Storm Trooper and no matter how much I've tried to convince him otherwise, he insists he wants a "Torm trooper cake".
Max's vocabulary has increased 100% since having his tonsils out and new tubes in. He still is really hard to understand some times, but being his mommy I can usually figure out what he's saying.
Some of my favorite things right now - Everything is blue. No matter what.
Anytime I tell him something he says "Oh." Its the cutest thing and it always comes out more like "Oooooh."
Whenever I put Max in time out he says sorry the whole time. He hates it! I use the timer on the microwave and after its done it beeps once every minute for 3-4 minutes. Every time it beeps Max says Sorry Mom.
Max's newest thing that makes me smile is when he does something naughty he looks and me and says "Sorry mom. It's my fault."
Max is a tease! He constantly teases Grace, Mike and me. He thinks he's quite funny. He's rough and tough and has a huge tender heart.
Happy Birthday my little tax day baby. I love you!








1 comment:
He looks like such a studd in these pictures! Sorry we couldn't come down for the party! Happy Birthday Max!!!
Post a Comment