



(That's my Boo Boo kitty I've had since I was born, Grace loves it.)
Grace and Max are going to Mrs. Palmer's preschool 2 days a week. They go Tuesdays and Wednesday's from 10-1230 and just so if I ever have another child I can compare what I paid, it costs $110 per month total. The first day I went with them and it was a short day, they did a craft, met some other kids, read a story and had a snack. Grace did not want me there - she was a big girl, she wasn't afraid and wanted to go by herself. "Preschool is not for moms!"They have both done really well, they love going, the love picking something for show and tell each week and Grace is obsessed with doing homework. I love the 2 hour's of me time twice a week, I can't believe how much I can get done in that time!








4 comments:
They look absolutley adorable :)
CUTE pictures...and now it's time for another baby. bahahaha! Love ya!
Cute Pictures and adorable kiddos! That's a great deal on PS for both kids!
That IS a good deal for prechool! And they both look so cute and grown up. I am so jealous. I haven't had time without kids for...well, about 10 years. I know I will be sad when it happens but man it sure sounds nice right now. So are you announcing anything?? :)
Post a Comment