
I love the yearly Halloween party Mike's family has at North Davis Gymnastics. The kids dress up, have a Halloween parade, break open pinatas and we have dinner. It is a really fun night.
Max couldn't sit still for anything. He was Buzz Lightyear this year, much to his dismay. I bought both of the kids costumes in Disneyland in March, and I wasn't going to let them change. They were pricey and using them as costumes was how I justified the purchase. Max really wanted to be a jedi, too bad so sad.
Grace was Princess Tiana, she had a crown, gloves and a purse too.


The little kids break open one pinata and the older kids break open another, the first few swings are always cute, the youngest kids start and can barely pick up the pipe. Max thought it was quite funny to hit a pirate with a pipe.


So then Grace gets up and she hits that pirate so hard - on her second time around she whacked or "sliced" as she called it the pirates head off.




She was so proud of herself, she took the head home and named it Pirate Friendly.








1 comment:
That looks like SO much fun! Gosh we need to all do that!
Post a Comment