
Mike and I love to cook together on the weekend, it is one of our favorite things to do. - This was our Sunday morning treat this past week. It's a frittata, made with eggs, ham, green peppers, Italian Grilling peppers, onion, mushrooms, tomato's and lots of spices. It seriously was so good - I don't even like eggs, but I love them this way.
You're welcome to come to breakfast at my house anytime, just remember - if you come on a weekday you get cold cereal :)








1 comment:
That looks and sounds so yummy! Chris and I love to cook together too! Have you guys tried a breakfast pizza? They are good and since it has pizza in the title, kids usually love it! :) I have so many recipes for breakfast...I should share. And cold cereal on the weekdays has gotta be a staple. :)
Post a Comment